Friday, July 18, 2008

Movie addiction can be a stress buster!



These past ways were very tough for me and my classmates and schoolmates because of our damn exams! We have to study piles of books(char! not really...), we had sleepless nights and the most of all is the nosebleed and hemorrhage that almost killed us. The exams were very difficult especially on our subject operating systems. God I hope I passed it! Prior to these madness, our teachers also gave us tons of works to do, from compilation of literary articles to different assignments... I shall say life as a student is full of miseries and hardships...hahaha... does anybody disagree???
But, short after the exams, movie freaks like me unleashed the stress by soaking ourselves to watching movies and tv series. For me, I kind of felt relieved because I'm entertained and it like the severe bleeding and all the pains were suddenly gone...
If you want to know what movies I have in my hard drive, click here. You may also visit my naruto blog here.

No comments: