Monday, July 7, 2008

I thought I just lost my monitor, AGAIN!




When I turned on my PC just a few minutes ago, I was shocked when the monitor didn't turn on! Hell I was so worried because I've already experienced it last year(midterm exams time...), I lost it after an overnight use while reading naruto manga...hehehhe! I was almost gonna conclude and was almost convinced that it has malfunctioned for the second time... I checked all the connection, tried the connectors but it still didn't turn on... Later I discovered that I was not able to check the wire at the back of it, and there I found the culprit, the wire got loose without me knowing and unaware... I didn't see that coming! I was gonna text my mom and tell her about the problem for repair but thank god it was just a false alarm and everything is fine, but not really... My damn stupid inno3D video card is already dying and I'm on the midst of my agonies on it... It's a very long and messy story so I might make a post about it not now maybe soon...

Oh dear god, please heal my PC...hehehhe...

No comments: