Wednesday, August 20, 2008

For a very long time...

Well well well... It's been a long time past since I last made a post here and I am very sorry for that fella's! My life is so busy this times that I could hardly find time to update my blog and post articles. I hate it when I miss doing things that has become a part of me for a long time... It's very nostalgic... I was really busy doing things that kept my attention diverted from here. I was doing school projects and extra stuffs like practicing Dota and such.
If you're gonna ask me how's my movie addiction's going, well it's been slightly deteriorating for the reasons that I have mentioned above. However, as usual, I never stopped downloading movies, instead I always find a good one to download. My hard drive's been too crowded with movies and yet I still keep on downloading 'em! hehehe..
It's just sad that I couldn't find time to watch them too! Whew! I wanna get back to the normal flow of my life and get a rest from school!
Actually we don't have classes starting tomorrow up until monday which is definitely a good and desirable news. But hey, our projects is buzzing us and the time alloted is very alarming that the dues are coming in too fast and we are in a slow progress.
But five days is enough for me to find time to watch a movie or two... I can manage! hehehe...
I won't make this post longer for I gotta go and continue doing my tasks! ciao! xoxo

No comments: