Friday, June 20, 2008

Movie Addiction!



Well well well. It's been a while since I started downloading movies in the internet and I already got numerous numbers of them. I love watching thriller, suspense, horror movies and they are my priorities in my downloads, next on the list is comedy and follows action romance and etc... I've been addicted watching them and I think I'm gonna go berserk and freak out when I download a bad quality, a password protected and the most of all FAKE FAKE FAKE! I am a victim of those idiots trying to fool leechers(haha...) when I was a newbie. But now I read comments and try to get a genuine releases from trusted sources and uploaders. I'm using bittorent and obviously I seek and dowload torrents. I don't like streaming movies because of too many reasons, to many that I can't even name them all... First is that it will compromise your connection speed, you can't watch it again when you turn off your PC, it buffers for ages and a lot more! I guess I'm gonna end this post and watch hell of movies and some TV series!

No comments: